Saga Kit Control Cavity

Just wonderd if anyone wiht an HT-10 kit would be so kind as to tell me the depth of thier control cavity, aswell as if they got long shafted pots and a long shafted switch aswell, becasue the ones ont he kit i just got seem to be too short, and dont make it all the way to the guitars top. :D are thier any work arounds, or will i just have to route the cavity deeper do you think?

Thanks in advance.

I measured one that has been assembled once. It is 1 1/4" deep at the outside and 1 1/2" towards the center. The pots and switch are standard length. The top where the controls are installed varies a bit in thicknes from 5/32" min to 1/4" average to 3/8" max. Remember, that is just on this one. Their QC is not the best.

thanks, that all sounds just like mine, but there is no way the pots and switch will fit in there :S the switch is off by about 1/2 an inch short, and the pots are about 1/4 off. Guess ill just have to learn to use a router then :D, its a shame but brians nice shielding paint job will have to go i guess.

Thanks for the reply.