Need Fender Californian Fat Tele Info

I'm not sure what you have. The term "fat" in a tele or strat usually refers to a pickup configuration that includes a humbucker in the bridge instead of a single coil. I could be wrong about that.

In any case, I suggest you contact Fender through their website or ask a dealer.

Sometimes people could do the googling for themselves...

The California Fat Telecaster had a singlecoil in the bridge position, the humbucker was in the NECK position! You can see a picture here, first pic, or here

and some review here. In one review Tex-Mex pickups are mentioned. Didn't bother to find more detailed info though.

I'm not sure what you have. The term "fat" in a tele or strat usually refers to a pickup configuration that includes a humbucker in the bridge instead of a single coil. I could be wrong about that.

usually when its a "fat" strat, that means its 2 humbucking pickups, not sure about a middle single coil though, my meomary is failing

Enh. A Fat Tele has a neckbucker, and a Fat Strat has a bridgebucker. Double Fat means two humbuckers, no singles.

Order up! :D