LGM Guitars announcement!!!!!

In the next two weeks LGM Guitars should be moved into our new facility. The current shop has just gotten far to small and inconvenient, it was nice being able to run it out of my home, but things have expanded beyond that which is great! So, we are moving into a new 1000sq ft shop. New additions include a fantastic down draft spray booth built for guitars, 10' x 12' x 8' high with flourescent light full spectrum fixtures (4 tube) every 16" apart from each other and an full air change twice a minute.

Some new tools will be coming into the shop finally allowing custom built necks to become a economically feasable product now.

In the old shop it used to be I'd have to set up a different tool or jig everytime I needed to do something, inlay, routing, sanding, fretting whatever, in the new shop, everything will be permanent and it's own station. This should cut my time for doing work nearly in half as there will be no more having to change everything as I change projects. There will be a dedicated airbrush graphix area, as well as a sub company opening to fill in slow times called LGM Graphix which will be airbrushing on anything pretty much.

With 10 foot ceilings, and nearly 40 feet or work bench already installed, and cabinets for storage everywhere, I should be able to lose twice as many tools in half the time now LOL!!!! No, not really, but what it does mean is that production times should increase dramatically, not to mention it gets me away from the house and this computer which probably accounts for 75% of my wasted time!

Anyway, there is also a LGM Summer/moving sale going on right now, I just don't think to many people look in the Verified Vendors section, so here is a link to it :D

LGM Guitars summer/moving sale!!!

Thank you and take care!

Jeremy

Best of luck at the new shop Jeremy!

One day, I'd like to afford some of your work!

:D