3 Saddle Telecaster Bridge

i have a 6 saddle bridge on my tele currently, and would like to swap it for a 3 saddle, now, can i do this myself, or will replacing the bridge screw the inotation?

note i have a mexican tele.

or, can my tele handle it and all i have to do is unscrew the old bridge, and put on the new one

A new bridge most likely means a new setup. That includes intonation AND height. If you aren't sure how to do things in that area then a good shop tech could do the swap and setup for you in a few minutes.

I'm wondering why you want to swap to the other bridge. I'm asking because I installed a 6 saddle bridge on my tele and not all that sure I like it. Just wondering if you have the same reasons I have. :D

i have a 6 saddle bridge on my tele currently, and would like to swap it for a 3 saddle, now, can i do this myself, or will replacing the bridge screw the inotation?

note i have a mexican tele.

or, can my tele handle it and all i have to do is unscrew the old bridge, and put on the new one

You might be able to install the 3 barrel saddles on the existing bridge.. is there space enough to add the three extra screw holes?