Fs:ft Kramer Aluminum Neck Flying V Bass.rare.(uk)

Asomodai

Hey guys relisted due to non paying buyer. Is my personal Kramer USA Aluminum neck Voyager flying V bass in a rare custom shop colour.

This bass was made in the USA around about 1978.. It is one of the excellent Kramer aluminium-neck-basses. It has 24 frets, on a medium scale neck, 4 strings. "Closed" Schaller tuners The neck is of aluminium, T-structured so it will be straight forever: there's no trussrod due to the metal in the neck.= no bow.

I bought this bass NOS (New old stock) about 6 months ago. Before that it was in a shop for nearly 3 decades!

The fingerboard is made of "Ebanol", Which is basically a man made copy of ebony but alot more smoother, alot like a bowling ball. Well done dot-inlays. Nice fretwork too, hard frets: hardly any marks after some 30 years in a guitar shop! The necks metal is sandwiched between lightly flamed/quilted maple. The whole neck is coated against corrosion.

The neck is bolt-on. The body is one peice Maple, One passive humbucker (MM Stingray-like placing) One volume- and one tone-knob.

The white finish is in fact a custom shop original colour for kramer which makes this very rare. and i swear under 800 of these basses were ever made, i can only find one other picture of these basses on the net and thats on edromans site above the caption "Kramer V RARE"

The sound of the bass is very reminisent of a P bass with mids on normal. It has a nice attack, but as soon as you roll down the mids it has a lovely jazz deep bass feel. The playability is amazing i can go all the way up down this fretboard mofo quicker then a ferret up a hobos Bellbottoms.

I will not post this guitar, it MUST be picked up in person, i dont want to risk losing this in the post. However i might be able to go to a midway point In the UK. So if you were a buyer from london i will travel to lets say newbury.

I will take £600 cash or Trade. I will consider any trades. Mostly looking for 80s guitars and basses But hey try me!

flyingvhead.JPG

backneck.JPG

flyingvangle.JPG

flyingvfront.JPG

Email me at Anubispearl@hotmail.com or leave me a PM.