Lotsa Guitar Parts For Sale/trade!

MidnightLamp

Come one come all to sir_modulus' super part sale!

Up for grabs today is some parts from my squier Jagmaster:

Bridge - Standard Squier Trem...chrome with nickel saddles.

Squier Trem

It's good, it's just I now have a floyd rose :twisted: Comes with all the required hardware including springs, claw, pivot posts, etc..., but no bushings.

Tuners - Squier standard sealed tuners (they're also really solidly built...I just have sperzel locking now!!).

Tuners

Epiphone standard 57 classic pickups. These are nice sounding pickups. They are from a epiphone dot, so they have a very nice jazz sound. The neck is much more for jazz as it's got a mellow even tone, and the bridge is good for rock as it's got that nice trebley bite (but isn't quacky). The only problem is that the bridge is a bit low on the output compared to a lot of pickups. They are in good condition, cept for a few small scratches here and there, and a scratch on the face of the bridge one (decent sized).

Epiphone Set

Note all the pickups come with all their screws etc (and springs), and the tuners come with all the necessary parts (bushings, washers etc...). Please pm me with an offer as all these parts are used, and I don't know what the price is for them.

Cheers,

Nish

Edit: as a side note...most of these pics make it seem as though the parts are all scratched up. I assure you that they are not, and it is only the effect of the flash. I will try and post better pics soon.

SOLD :D:D

Edited by MidnightLamp

• 3 weeks later...