Lace Sensors

bugman96

Doesnt it depend what lace sensor you're considering since theres a bunch of different colours.

I think you can host it on www.yousendit.com or something with a similar web url.

Good point. The ones I think I'm most interested in based on the description from the Lace website are Blue, Lt Blue, and BUrgundy.

I took a sample of the only Lace Sensor I actually have installed right now, which is a Lace Blue in the neck of my Squier frankenaxe. None of my others are in a guitar right now. It's basically a small blues lick played with the lace sensor in the neck, then the bridge pickup on a stock Mex Strat pickup with a similar lick played for contrast. The tone is Line 6 21st Century clean with everything at 12 noon on the dials. It's a 406k mp3.

For yousendit.com, I need an e-mail address. PM it to me and I'll get the file to you.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...

i would like to hear this too, as i have bought a set of lace drop n gain ones, for detuning and metal high gain stuff. they look real dapper!

Mike

OK, here's the link.

http://s20.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2GS6LWH...XG1KFBHHHLKSUYT

Not my best playing, but I was just trying to get it out last night. I could barely keep my eyes open. :D

can you describe your setup there please?

the tone is fantastic.

Mike

EDIT: sorry, by setup I mean string guage and action. I should learn to be more consice.

I'm currently coming down with something. Headache, chills, and light makes everything hurt. I've been burning the midnight oil too long lately, and it's coming back to haunt me now. I hope this is coherent, because I'm all NyQuiled up. :D

It's a Squier Affinity Strat made in China. I call it my frankenstrat/axe because it's the one I do most of my experimentation on. It had just been strung with a new set of GHS Boomers mediums (11-50) and left to sit for a day before I put it back in concert pitch and recorded that part via my POD XT Pro. The action is pretty high (sorry, no measurement). Stock electronics except for the pickups. The Lace Blue is in the neck position. The other middle and bridge pickups are just ones I had laying around that I'm experimenting with. I like the Lace Blue in the neck because it gives me a good heavy tone when I want it, especially when distorted.

Anything I left out? :D