JEM777SK

LGM Guitars

Yup, I HATE to do it, but I have bills that have to get paid now so I need to sell something. After going through all my guitars, I decided I don't really need 2 neon pink guitars :D

So, I've got my SK up for sale. It is in excellent condition, it's not faded, the fretboard shows some playing wear (a little dirty, not worn).

The pink is unfaded, with only the most minor scuffs in 2 spots (there is no way I have been able to take a picture of this and I've tried my best)

The pickups are barely faded if at all, the yellow knobs are nice and clean and the guitar plays great.

I would like to see $800 shipped to Canada or the Lower 48. It will ship in a HSC but not a UV case. For $75 I will put it in a brand new un-used UV1000C.

Now for the BIG sincher B)

If you don't REEEEEEAAAALLY want a JEM777SK, I will refinish the body and headstock in LNG for an additional $275. This means basically that you can get a LNG look alike for $1075 shipped made from a REAL JEM. It will however be stamped in the neck pocket that it is a converted SK as I am NOT in the business of selling fraudulant guitars. Should you want it refinished as a LNG, please realize it will be a 4 to 5 week time before it is shipped, it is a beautiful SK right now, but could be a LNG for you :D

I will have pics soon for anyone interested. Please email me at LGM@lgm-guitars.com for pics or info.

Thank you

Jeremy

ps, if you somehow haven't seen that I do professional refinishing, please look at my site www.lgmguitars.com and it will show you SK refinishes as well as full custom work.

• 3 weeks later...