Get A Luthiers Discount On Premium Pickups

Tonerider

Tonerider Guitar Pickups can offer serious luthiers and small guitar manufacturers trade discounts on its line of premium guitar pickups.

Check out our new website:

www.tonerider.com

We can also provide quality pre-wired pickguards, and a range of other parts.

Please feel free to contact me for further details.

Serious Dealer Enquiries are also welcome!

andrew@tonerider.com

Tonerider Guitar Pickups

Edited by Tonerider

I have been meaning to post that I ordered an assembled pickguard from Tonerider and now that I have it, it looks to be a very good product. I won't be done building the guitar soon, so no sonic evaluation yet, but materials and assembly are first rate. And Andrew provided excellent service in a very prompt, friendly manner.

After a recent unfortunate experience with a Carvin order that I had to cancel since they could not actually ship the product within a month and never gave a straight answer, it was refreshing to deal with folks committed to customer service.

More info as I'm further along with the axe.

• 5 months later...

Hi Guys,

I have posted .jpgs converted from CAD of our most popular pickups. You can find them at the bottom of the pages describing each kind of pickup. As to the exact routing diagrams requested, I suggest you develop you own based on the pickup outlines supplied AND the exact dimensions of your mounting rings - I wouldn't want my drawings to lead people to over route the pickup cavity and have a gaping hole visible.

As to pricing, we can offer discounts for the purchase of multiple items (ie wholesale pricing) but with acceptable minimum order quantities. Please get in touch for more information on this.

Regards,

Andrew

andrew@tonerider.com