Some specs:

-350 Watts @ 4 Ohms, 240 Watts @ 8 Ohms

-Dual Preamp (tube and solid state)

-Built-in compression

-10 band graphic EQ

-Active and Passive Inputs

-23.5 lbs

-17.25 in. wide x 13.5 in. deep x 3.25 in. tall

Those dimensions don't include the rackmount ears; the ears add an extra 2 in. to the width.

I'm selling this amp because I just bought a new Eden amplifier and don't need two bass amps. I owned it for a year (bought it used at my local Guitar Center), and in that time I've had no problems from it whatsoever. It sounds great, works great, and is quite durable.

I'm asking $250 to start from PG.com members; I plan to set the BIN price on eBay at $300. Of course, once (/if) I put the auction up, PG.com members can still buy the amp for $250 with the BIN-- just let me know who you are before paying.

Buyer pays actual shipping (from zip code 48103) through whatever company you want.

Here are some pictures; if you need any more, I have my digital camera at the ready:

Front View

Corner View

Another Corner View

Back View

Specs on back

Good luck!

Dang, you're selling that? I really liked that one. In my opinion, better than your new one (althought I haven't heard much of it). Whatever, whoever buys that is getting a killer deal. Good luck!