Fiberoptic Sidemarkers: Jackson Rhoads V Done!

4nkam

First off, let me say that I forgot to post my tutorial updates, I will do that ASAP...

But other than that, I don't have much to say, I kinda had to finish this up quickly since I have little freetime right now and I'm trying to keep from going more nutty nuts. Out of the ones I've done and currently have, this one is easily the best. Here are a few pics :D

here are the picture posting rules. Please read them before posting any more pictures.

MJ

Edited by rhoads56

man that looks awesome. i see u also have an esp old school flying v. i got one of those that i have had since 1998. i like where the input jack is on the rhoads too. looks like it would make wiring a lot easier. i might have to try that on my sharkfin v project. kool stuff man...

-RAF

MJ, Thanks alot for your tips on how you did your fibers, heres some pics of the ones i did on my 5string bass, http://projectguitar.ibforums.com/index.ph...topic=19471&hl= i used .75mm, im doing another bass now which im using .50 i like the .75 better are you channeling the board or the neck? i went board, with both bass' but they are both fretless some im wondering if i can go board with fretted.....thanks again!

Edited by scottyd