Wtb : Nice Body (uk)

Bytrix

Anyone got any nice bodies lying around not doing anything?

I was hoping to start building a body (or 2 or 3) in the new year but as it's turned out I won't be able to start for a good few months.

I recently acquired a 24 fret Jackson neck which I intend to eventually put on a project Kelly style body but I'm wondering if anyone has a spare body that they think would suit such a neck. At this point I'm not too bothered what bridge goes on it, or what style body but I'll know if I like it when I see it.

So please PM me or reply here if you want to sell an old body or maybe a finished project body you never used for some reason (unless it's broke ofcourse :D ).

I don't really have much of a problem making and cutting out a body.. but I have nowhere to put a router till I move into a bigger place middle of next year, nor anywhere I could really finish/spray one. I do plan on having a go on 2-3 in the second half of next year though.

I've got a green top/black side and back Dinky body I may be looking to part with, but I'm in the states. Here's a basic pic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/gpe...eenflame002.jpg

It was mint until I moved a few months back, and now it's got a little ding on the side in the black area on the side. I can get you a shot of that if you're interested. You can email me directly at gpenguins at earthlink.net.

Cheers

Dave