Help On Buying An Ibanez

bokos2nd

:D Dear friends

im an owner of an american deluxe fat strat with deluxe locking tremolo (3 color stbst), a gibson lespaul std honeyburst and till Christmas im looking forward to buy a thin and fast neck guitar with a floyd rose or something (ibanez;s edge pro trem etc. The money are about 1500euros and im atracted to ibanez rgt220h.

Any other opinions? - Any opinions about rgt220h?

thanx

dimitris

Yeah, it's an awesome guitar, but I'm a little too frugal to spend that kind of money. I tend to stick with RG 5xx/1500 series guitars (RG570 and RG520QS) and S470's. If you want to spend that kind of cash, go for it. The RGT220H is definitely a nice guitar.

But since my guitars tend to get used and acquire dings and scuffs here and there, and I am also cheap, I'd rather get a lightly used RGT42 and put EMG's in it with money left over.

It depends quite a bit on the type of sound you want....Ibanez's RG series are great for heavy music (I've let loose of a few RG's including a 7-stringer before). I think it is well worth it....IMHO, the Ibanez is a better choice over a Strat, but thats all acquired to taste. Good luck on your decision, and if you do decide to do any adjustments, let us know....or post pictures...:D