Trem Bridge

i have a washburn trem bridge w/ fine tuners that requires no routing. it is fully self contained and the entire assembly mounts on top of the guitar body w/ 4 screws it can be mounted right or left handed and is adjustable for string height and intonation and can be shimmed to accomodate practically any string width.the tremolo can be locked out if needed. a truly universal trem bridge. i hate it because i play with a slide and rarely need to dive bomb something. plus, it looks like **** on my project. the piece itself is genius. if anyone is interested, i would gladly trade it for a tune o matic. i dont need the stopbar because i am going with a string thru body configuration. if the guitar gods upstairs are happy with the way this freshman effort is progressing then i would dare dream that i might even be blessed with a stewmac "hipshot hardtail", part number 3550. thank you for your consideration and keep slidin..............................................barefoot ed