Kahler Bass Tremolo

Odin

Hi!

I have a Kahler bass tremolo. Bought it many years ago, but did not use it much.. I really dont remember how it was working (i was young and problably did not care to much about tuning probs or lack of sustain. If that was an issue:-)

Im thinking of using it on a bass im going to build these days, but im not shure yet. Have anyone tried it? Is it good? Sustain? Tuning? Compared to the hipshot..?

Odin

Hi!

I have a Kahler bass tremolo. Bought it many years ago, but did not use it much.. I really dont remember how it was working (i was young and problably did not care to much about tuning probs or lack of sustain. If that was an issue:-)

Im thinking of using it on a bass im going to build these days, but im not shure yet. Have anyone tried it? Is it good? Sustain? Tuning? Compared to the hipshot..?

Odin

Hi... I've never used the bass Kahler but I've gotten so that it is the only whammy bridge I ever use... IMO it's spectacular compared to Floyds and everything else I've ever used.

HTH

Kiira