Locking Nut Tutorial With Pictures?

Hi... I would like to do a better job on the install of my floyd style locking nut - I left the cut shallow on purpose. I have a hard time visualizing how to set up a jig for a smallish Ryobi router I can use though. I thought I saw a picture tutorial someplace and gah, now I can't find it. Does anyone know of one.

thanks,

Kiira

Hi... I would like to do a better job on the install of my floyd style locking nut - I left the cut shallow on purpose. I have a hard time visualizing how to set up a jig for a smallish Ryobi router I can use though. I thought I saw a picture tutorial someplace and gah, now I can't find it. Does anyone know of one.

thanks,

Kiira

kiira, this is barefoot ed again.i am a machinist by trade so if you can tell me what you are wanting to do exactly, im sure i could help. i will post or email pics of the bridge as well as my project soon....slide on ....................................................................................barefoot

thanks,

Kiira

kiira, this is barefoot ed again.i am a machinist by trade so if you can tell me what you are wanting to do exactly, im sure i could help. i will post or email pics of the bridge as well as my project soon....slide on ....................................................................................barefoot

Hiya.... well see I need something to keep the router level while the neck is in the vice. Maybe if I clamped to pieces of wood on top the fretboard and set the router on that....

Kiia