Jump to content

Flying V String Through Plates?

Recommended Posts

Does anyone know where you can purchase one of those V-shaped string through plates like those used on some models of Flying V type guitars? Preferably a chrome one? I figure it wouldn't be incredibly hard to make my own, but I don't know how I'd go about getting it plated. Google and ebay searches haven't turned up anything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...