Distressed Stuff, Gig Bag, Pickups,

Jeff B

All of these aprts are from a washburn wi-64d

I have a set of distressed pickup covers for sale or trade. I will also have the knobs in distressed for sale (4). I would love to have a SD sh-5 custom, also a SD 59n in 4 conductor. not saying its an even trade, just what I am looking for. In addition, If I can score both pickups, I will have a JB to get rid of also.

Also, I have a deluxe washburn gig bag, and a digitech gb-s multi effect gig bag. I also have a guitarfetish stringthrough black hardtail bridge, with black ferrules.

I think thats about it, Unless you want the stock washburn buckers out of my wi64. The bridge reads 9.13 and the neck is still in the guitar.

If no one is interested in trades, these will all be for sale.

dekuxe gig bag $20 plus shipping.

digitech bag $20 plus shipping

JB $40 plus shipping

hardtail / ferrules $15 plus shipping

distressed covers $15 plus shipping for both.

Distressed knobs, $10 plus shipping

WB630 pickups Hows $20 plus shipping for the pair sound ?

I will also sell the 18:1 grovers off the guitar, thay are of course distressed. They run about $60 new, and I am not in too much of a hurry to get rid of them, so $45 plus shipping.

I will make a deal if you want multiple parts, and will also be willing to sell the bridge and tailpiece (distressed) if the offer is right.

And I will also need the bridge and tailpiece if I sell these, so if you have them I would be interested in trades. , and tuners, knobs. Black please !

Edited by Jeff B

hey jeff I'm savin my money for the hardtail but it may take a while though, can you hold on to it for me????

I will try to, but I really NEEDS SOME NEW GEAR. OK I really dont NEED it, but you know. I jut threw it in with that stuff. I am trying to get the SD pickups and some other stuff.

Guys, I am gonna give Punk Rocker Luke 2 days to get the money !!!!!!

Nah, how long you need ?

Also, The JB is on hold.

Covers and knobs on hold

I am also interested in a tube drive pedal.

Edited by Jeff B

can i get some info on the distressed stuff?

Yeah, whatcha wanna know ?

The covers and knobs may be sold, just waiting on the guy. In addition, I also have the strap buttons, switch knob and nut, and the jack plate. Here is a stock pick, but mine are like 3 months old and dont see a ton of use so they look just the same.

distrssed3.jpg

Edited by Jeff B