Cheap Hamer Scarab 4 Sale

joeguitar1954

Cheap because looking at the picture, not that it's that brilliant, i'd say it's not a US made one - TOM bridge and small headstock logo are the instant things i picked up on. They re-introduced the Scarab some 18 months ago under the Slammer series and they're made in Korea, they play alright BUT they ain't like the originals - believe me i've used NOTHING but US Hamers for over twenty years.

Jem :D

Who cares dude? I didn't list it as a US Hamer.. If it was a US Hamer I would have listed it as a US Hamer which I didn't.. I started it at 75 bucks.. Because it's an import.. By the way they're not made in korea, and there not the Slammer series.. It's a chinese made model and the series is XT..

What's that thing they taught us all in kindergarten. "If you don't have anything nice to say"

This isn't a let's debate over the country of origin or what you prefer to play thread.. It's the classifieds thread which was what I listed it here for. If you have a question about the item I will be more than happy to answer it.. If you want to rag on it then please keep it to yourself.