Flamed And Fiddleback Maple

fryovanni

Ok,

So I decided to post up an offer of 4 different boards(two 12' boards cut down for my shop) all are 6' +/- 1" long 8-3/4" wide (couple spots have live edges, but no point is less than 7" clear) and 1-7/8" thick. All have figure through the boards(one pair is fine fiddle, and the other is strong curly), and are good re-saw candidates. So here is the deal I will cut to lengths for shipping ( a couple cuts you tell me what you want). Each 6' board will be $100 on the nose plus shipping.

If you want a board but need some extra cuts, surfacing, or resawing (because you don't have some tool). I will be willing to help you out. I will charge a fee (depending on how much you need me to do). The idea is that this one is for guys that want to save money doing their own re-saw and surfacing. If you just want tops I have stacks of pre-cut.

So here is the link to a page with a handful of pics (I still take lousy pics :D , but I have wet them so you can hopefully get the idea). Look at the picture named "group" (bottom of page.), and reference left to right which board you would be interested in. I can definately send you extra full size pictures if you are interested and need a better look. Again $100 on the nose plus shipping (thats close to $10 bd. ft.)- and I will be fine with shipping to a couple guys if you want to split a board, just work it out and let me know.

Pictures

Feel free to drop me a PM. Prefered payment will be Pay Pal, but mailing a check will be acceptable (same as usual).

Peace,Rich