Host it with photobucket. I had the same problem with Yahoo.

EDIT: I reconise that pic- you posted this guitar on the MIMForum didnt you, it won a prize in a fair or something IIRC.

Its a nice looking guitar

Edited by Ben

Here's the thing.. the link you're trying to display as an image using the forum's IMG tags isn't really an image. It's a web page with an image embedded (kind of like what you're trying to do here).. even though it ends in .jpg (if you access it though your album), that's just part of the script used to sort your albums. Yahoo may do that so the only bandwidth you consume is through there site (not with simply an image displayed on another site as you're trying to do)..

So you have several options.. you could either hunt for the actual image file (named 1654scd.jpg) in wherever Yahoo actually stores it (although direct access might be restricted), and just link there.. it would work if there are no ? marks or = signs (indicating it's not part of a script).

Actually, I just tried this by linking to http://f3.yahoofs.com/users/41a88ad9z7bb81...sr_/1654scd.jpg , which should make sense, but.. surprise! forbidden.

So in short, Ben's solution is the best.. new account with photobucket, and of course you can transfer your old photos.

Host it with photobucket. I had the same problem with Yahoo.

EDIT: I reconise that pic- you posted this guitar on the MIMForum didnt you, it won a prize in a fair or something IIRC.

Its a nice looking guitar

Thanks! Yeah, I was thinking of posting it here as well since there are so few acoustic guitars. I just couldn't get the picture posted. Maybe I'm over doing the bragging, though :D One web site is probably enough!

Nah,- I'm sure people here would like to see it too.

There seems to be an abundance of acoustics at the MIMF, and precious few here.