Floyd Rose Studs

My Washburn MG44tremolo anchors are pulling up out of the guitar body when I tighten the screws. I've been doing this with the guitar strung. Is this wrong?

More importantly, how do I re-anchor them? They're not leaning, and they don't just pull out by hand. Can I pull them out and glue them in? How would I get them out safely, if so? Any help is really appreciated, since this is my only guitar at the moment.

My Washburn MG44tremolo anchors are pulling up out of the guitar body when I tighten the screws. I've been doing this with the guitar strung. Is this wrong?

More importantly, how do I re-anchor them? They're not leaning, and they don't just pull out by hand. Can I pull them out and glue them in? How would I get them out safely, if so? Any help is really appreciated, since this is my only guitar at the moment.

Okaaaaaayyy....

try here: previous forum post on inserts

Gluing them in may be an option, or it may not be. That will depend on the state of the holes from which the inserts came. If they are too worn, just fill them in with the correct sized dowel or some of that plastic filler that you can drill (called Plasti-bond in Australia) and then redrill. pretty simple really.