Stuff For Sale.

GodBlessTexas

OK, time to thin out some stuff to make root for nice shiny new stuff!

Behringer V-Amp Pro. $100. I got it as part of a package deal, but I've only used it once. Unit has Bass and Guitar amp modeling. It still has the plastic on the front viewscreen, and other than the marks on the rack ears where the screw went in from the front that show that it was mounted, I'd swear it was new. No rack rash on sides, top or bottom.

Ibanez S470 in Jewel Blue. Made in Korea back in the late 1990s, but a really awesome player. No dings, dents or rust. Just some minor play wear and finish wear, but great shape for a 10 year old guitar that still rocks. $250

Ibanez S-Classic 220 in Black Pearl - made in Japan in 2001, the same year my son was born and I was laid off from Enron (a whole 3 days later), so I took to calling it "Joey." Perfect condition. Has a Seymour Duncan Super Distortion in the bridge position and stock Ibanez V6 pickup in Neck. I was thinking of putting a set of 80's EMG 58s that I have lying around in it (P-90 tone) to stick with the classic vibe it's got, but I've lined up a great deal on a RGA-121, so I don't have any use for this. That, and the neck on the classic is narrower than the Wizard necks with a more fat/narrow profile, so my sausage fingers have problems with it.

More stuff later...

GBT