Help For Cheap Veneer Maple Top?

Petar

Hallo..i am planning to get a rg7321, and to mod its plain black look by putting a veneer maple top on it..

The way i would like it to be is something like on rg1880.. (here/s the link to look at:

http://akizuki.net/rg1880.html

although i am completely aware that it is a top knotch work on it, i just want to have something in that style on my guitar..a transparent painted veneer, with black bursted edges (this is my attempt of explaining it in words..)

So, i have to get a nice pice of flamed (tiger) maple veneer, glue it on, then color it in transparent.. is it complicated to get that black burst effect on the edges..?

I am not planing to do it myself, of course, but just wanna know is this a complicated procedure, and is it expensive..?

i am from Serbia, and pretty much poor for the mods, so i am looking something that could afford, not too complicated, so that luthiers from here can do it, and not to rip me off..

any help highly apreciated!

Thanx

Znaci zemljak..? E, malog li sveta..!:D

Znaci imas iskustva..? E toga sam se i bojao..jer, gledajuci tutorijale koje si mi sada i ti dao, ni meni se ne cini toliko tesko, ali ipak, ne usudjujem se sam raditi nesto tako..znaci nema sanse..ali pretpostavih da ce biti jebavanja sa nalazenjem furnira..mada..videcemo..

A znas li nekog majstora kod nas koji bi to mogao uraditi,neki kontakt telefon.. i za koje pare ako znas..?

Anybody else welcome to help..?