Website Design For Your Guitar-making Business Or Hobby

Ducati

I'm a web designer and artist as well as a guitar lover. I would love to work with up-and-coming guitar makers and hobbyist builders to develop websites to show off (and sell!) what you build.

I can redesign/improve your existing site, or start from scratch establishing a domain and website for you. All the work is custom done to your specifications. I can make whatever you can dream up: new logo, custom layouts, mp3 players, video players, picture galleries, customised blogs, animations. Internet buzz and product image can go a long way towards generating orders and excitement about what you make!

My own website and design portfolio can be found at:

http://DesignByDucati.com

Play around on my site, there are some little tricks built in, and explore the links to some of the websites I've done recently. My rates for small businesses are very reasonable, and web hosting is dirt cheap these days! Get in touch with me and we'll get started brainstorming your project.

ducatiwebdesign@gmail.com

ps - Les Paul lovers be sure to check out http://burstserial.com a site I designed which features pictures of hundreds of vintage Les Pauls.

• 1 month later...

Thought you guys might like to check out the design project I just completed for a boutique pickup winder... I did the web design & logo design, basically a complete brand identity which will extend to business cards, t-shirts, and advertising. Let me know what you think of the site, good or bad!

WB Custom Guitar Pickups

Will sent me a set of his pickups too, they sound great, perfect vintage tone for me.

Here's a sample graphic:

link.jpg