Rg2550 Fret-board Replacement

LORD-C

Ok, I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I'll do it :D... so:

1) Does anyone knows where may I find a JEM7VWH, JEM10 or JEM555s fretboard?

2) Does it fits on a RG2550 neck?

3) How hard it is to change this part of the guitar? I saw a tutorial on the site, but I'm not very sure it is that simple as it looks at first sight.... :D

Ok, I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I'll do it :D... so:

1) Does anyone knows where may I find a JEM7VWH, JEM10 or JEM555s fretboard?

2) Does it fits on a RG2550 neck?

3) How hard it is to change this part of the guitar? I saw a tutorial on the site, but I'm not very sure it is that simple as it looks at first sight.... :D

1) You can find these on eBay. Pretty good quality boards, they are.

2) Yes

3) It is as simple as it looks. You have to be very patient. I followed those instructions myself. Removing the fretboard will damage the gluing surface a little. take your time.

I looked on ebay, but can't find anything at all.... actually I found some fretboards, but not JEM like, what I am lookin' for it is exactly JEM model :D

another question, is the board made by Ibanez, or third party producer, and is it new or "second hand"?

ok, no more questions for now.... btw thanks alot guitar2005 for your answers :D

Edited by LORD-C