Peavey Vtm-120

xtjdx

Seeing as the search function isn't working, guess I'll ask this anyway. I'm looking at picking up a Peavey VTM-120 from Sam Ash. I'll be trading a Line 6 Flextone II HD for it along with (hopefully) a reverb pedal. I'm first going to try to talk someone into trading an old Fender that sounds incredible for it, but that's not likely to happen. Anyway, I'm wondering what the reliability on these amps is like. I think that I read it's fixed bias, so is that going to be an issue? When I played it it sounded great (with the exception of a scratchy gain pot (not too big of a deal since I won't be messing with that live and will give it a good cleaning) and a sensitive high input jack (I'll replace, and probably get some $ knocked off too!)) but I have read that these amps can sometimes have issues. Anything in particular I should watch out/look for on it to tell if it'll treat me nicely, or is it basically a shot in the dark?