Jump to content

Wiring Inquiry


Recommended Posts

while in the process of installing new pickups in my guitar (Ibanez AS-83 Semi-Hollowbody) I decided it might be a good idea to include a blendining pot after the individual pickups' volume/tone circuits. just prior to the output jack to give me a little more tone control. I have no refference for th is circuuit being used in any other guitar that I can think of and I'm hoping someone can point me the right direction for example. a diagram , or website,something sketched on a napkin ???! that will help to implement it in my mod. :D

thanks pj

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...