Semi-hollow Body

I did the final assembly of hardware and fitted the pickups and completed the wiring. I put the low E string on and plugged it into the amp and voilà it was all working perfectly and even the selector switch was working the right way correctly. I fitted everything thru the "F" hole and tightened all the nuts and then tested it again to make sure it was all going. Then I fitted the control knobs strung it up an without setting the intonation and played for about 2 hrs. I am really impressed with those Stew Mac humbuckers as it has a nice clean bluesy sound. I guess this is due to the maple back and front.

It is a lot more responsive to touch than my other solid body with the over wound pickups and has a lot more bass response.

The pictures don't do it justice because of the light from the flash. I was beginning to despair a little as the odd thing along the way didn't work out as well as I hoped but now I am a happy camper.

2003_0124Image0002.jpg

2003_0124Image0003.jpg

Edited by Acousticraft