How Do I Order A Specific Fender Part?

bscur

If you Google "fender 0039003000" you'll come up with this page that lists the US Fat Tele and the B-Bender Nashville Tele as using that switch.

Looking at the Fender website I found this:

0992251000 Pickup Selector Switch--5-Way, Super Switch--Used on American made Fat & Double Fat Stratocaster® and the Nashville Telecaster® this switch is great for 4-conductor wired pickups. Comes with one White Strat® tip and one Black Original Tele® tip. Link

Guitar Parts Resource has them, but it looks to me like the same switch Stew Mac sells here.

The switch 0039003000 is different than the normal switches. It has 12 lugs in one straight line. I downloaded the wiring for the US Fat Tele and would like to follow that schematic. The tone it gives you are

1 n HB

2 n split coil

3 n HB + b single

4 n split + bridge single

5 b single

hi bscur,

what you are describing is a 2P5T switch. it's 1/2 of a 4 pole superswitch.

you can just use a 4 pole superswitch, and ignore one half of it.

you might be able to find a 2 pole superswitch for a couple dollars less ($12)...

http://www.acmeguitarworks.com/Single-Wafe...q$DF$

you could pay a little more and get the 4 pole Fender brand version that Marksound linked to ($17):

http://www.guitarpartsresource.com/electri...derswitches.htm

or if it doesn't matter about being in a bag marked with the official Fender logo, you could pay EVEN MORE, and get a 4-pole switch WITHOUT the Fender logo on the bag, from StewMac ($20) :D

cheers,

unk