For Trade

sexybeast

I have a Strat copy I'd like to trade for a Les Paul copy, an RG or some equipment. Maybe a drum machine. My Strat is a WD music Strat body, economy neck bought from here, white pearloid pickguard, H/S/H configuration. I also have a H/H yellow pearloid pickguard to throw in.

This is a good guitar I put together myself, obviously. It plays well and looks good. It has the following flaws.

1. A high fret or two high on the neck that I'm afraid to try and fix. I did a very tiny bit of work and decided it was beyond me. It plays good everywhere on the neck except there.

2. I wired it myself and hosed the job. The humbuckers work, but the single coil doesn't. I know the single coil works because on my first attempt to wire it, it worked, but the bridge pickup didn't. I shielded the entire pickup cavity with tin foil and star grounded it, but I suck with a soldering iron. Everything would work if a competent person did the work. The Two of the three pots are new, the bridge pickup is a new GFS crunchy PAF, the neck and middle pickups are Ibanez, out of a RX170. They all sound good.

3. I also hosed the pot wiring. The wiring is all goofed up and there are two volumes. I'm a moron.

4. No trem arm.

5. I gouged the headstock a little while drilling the tuner holes. Nothing major, but I gotta tell you. I'll send pics to anyone interested.

Despite all that it's an awesome guitar. Since most of you are guitar geeks like me, you'd have no problem tightening this baby right up. Nothing wrong with it is major, but with the new twins in the house, I have no time to fool with it. I just got a new Cort guitar used and it's awesome, so I can let this one go now and shoot for a LP copy like I've always wanted. US only , please, since shipping would kill me otherwise.

Here are some pictures

The trem cover is included. The marks on the headstock are pencil, just a pinstriping idea gone way wrong.

Any questions or offers, PM me. I'm open to other offers, but I'd really like the LP or RG. A tube amp would be nice also. Lemme know. I am reliable.