Sweet Sound

Played for a couple of hours last night.

I need to ask if anyone else has experienced the high of a first strum on a guitar built by their own hands.

I call her Sparrow2007:

Sparrow_2007.jpg

The neck is bolted on and the action is remarkable. The sound is sweet and mellow, just what I was wanting to obtain.

I put on a set of D'Addario nylons. The neck radius profile is 14". The final weight is just over 4 pounds.

Here is another front view link of the front rosewood neck mounting saddle. http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u284/jo...s/frontview.jpg

I want to thank Project Guitar for letting me post here, Jofes.

Played for a couple of hours last night.

I need to ask if anyone else has experienced the high of a first strum on a guitar built by their own hands.

I call her Sparrow2007:

Sparrow_2007.jpg

The neck is bolted on and the action is remarkable. The sound is sweet and mellow, just what I was wanting to obtain.

I put on a set of D'Addario nylons. The neck radius profile is 14". The final weight is just over 4 pounds.

Here is another front view link of the front rosewood neck mounting saddle. http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u284/jo...s/frontview.jpg

I want to thank Project Guitar for letting me post here, Jofes.

Glad to hear you love the guitar! Plus you get to find out how it gets even better as the top opens up :D .

Peace,Rich

Why Sparrow, does she fly? No just kidding a nice job.

Ive got a book matched Cedar top sitting in the loft in my garage with a couple of weights keeping it flat. I must build a nylon string classical one day although I really prefer the richer sound of a steel string personally.

Acousticraft, have you ever tried the Martin Folk strings. Low E to G are nylon and steel the B and E are steel. I was going to put them on instead, but the nylons worked out. Jofes.