Some New Projects

• 2 weeks later...

I had problems with the F series bass, so i chopped the wings off and reglued them, and started again, this is the primer coat, and also, my rhoads, primer coat too.

Ok, started applying primer to a couple guitars ...:D

IMAG0001-9.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/edd.../IMAG0002-9.jpg

The F series looks good, the Rhoads too, they are as smooth as a baby's cheek, but , after i applied the primer, the joint developed thermoplastic creep; the thinner makes the primer cold, so while it doesn't really bothers me on the F series bass because it will be painted silver, the rhoads will be black...tomorrow i'll apply one or two more coats of primer, sand and leave it for tuesday when i'll lay on the color coat(s) i plan to apply metallic black, sand everything to 600 grit, apply another coat, sand again, apply another coat and sand again, until i don't see the damn creep...then lay the clear coat, let it dry for 2 weeks,flatsand it and clear coat again, let it dry for another week and buff it...if the damn creep still shows, then i'll remove the paint, and paint it white with black bevels.