Minibucker Mounting In Rings

I've been using minibuckers on a lot of my builds, I love em. I've been using the chrome firebird style rings or mounting them in a guard - this build I was planning on using the Les Paul Deluxe style plastic minibucker rings.

Looking at them a minute ago, I realized that they have only the two mounting holes for the pickups, and not the extra four for ring mounting like a conventional bucker. I could easily make these holes, but looking online, I find out that when mounted in these rings, traditionally gibson stuck them in p-90 sized route, which fits the outside of the ring perfectly, and that adjusting the screws moved the whole pickup and ring assembly as a single unit. (This explains why I've seen Deluxes with P-90s retrofit, that don't appear to have been re-routed) Apparently there is some sort of bracket that facilitates this, that screws into the body of the guitar, the pickup/ring assembly screws onto this bracket.

I think I can figure out how make a bracket that does this, (I can't seem to find any for sale) but I'm curious as to how this bracket functions on the actual guitars with these assemblies. (No point in re-inventing the wheel.) I can't seem to find pictures or a decent description on these - anyone want to help me out? Thanks!