Neckthru Blank Builders?

So I was planning on starting a guitar, but The whole neck making process (fretting/trussrod work/etc) is something I wanna avoid for a first project, so was hoping to get a neckthru blank made by Doug at Soulmateguitars, But unfortunately he could only complete it in septemberish, which is when I am moving, so I will get one from him but for another project later, this first project I wanted to start in mid-August and finish it by end of August (least up to paint)

So I was wondering if anyone knew anywhere I can get a neckthru blank, or if anyone here could possibly make me a simple one, that can be done and shipped hopefully by mid august (August 20ish)

The specs I am basically looking for are simple. 7 string Neckthru blank, locking nut, maple neck with blank maple fretboard (no fender lacquir) with 24 jumbo frets. Stainless steel frets would be nice if possible, but not nessisary.

Anyone know of where I can go to get this? Stewmac wouldnt do this and Carvin hasnt been exactly helpful in my talks with them, and Doug and Terry Doeringer are backed up for at least 2 months.

Any help is appreciated, thanks

Edited by SLushe

One month is very, very short notice for what you want, which is a full custom neck-through neck, pre-carved (or I'm mis-reading). Doubly so in the middle of summer.

Honestly, 2 weeks is even pretty short notice to get stuff built completely all the way to finishing stage, and if you've got a month until then, why not make the blank yourself? A simple glued-up blank can be had from a number of people, including BobC at RCtonewoods.com, but you'll need to do the rest of the work. A full weekend is plenty of time to go from glued up lam to decently completed neck-through neck blank.