Best Moment Of My Guitar Playing Life

gibsonsg26

i just got back from national guitar workshop and i actually got to play on stage withe george lynch from dokken. I couldnt believe it he came and did a seminar then asked the audience if anyone wanted to jam. I was second to go up with him and it was amazing. It was the best moment of my whole life i actually got to jam with my hero :D if anyone else has a chance to go to a ngw i highley recomend it it was amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

ya i got pics but they were from a disposable camera i might be able to get them scanned though he was nice he did complain about don dokken a bit but he was really actually nice to us. Buckethead was the guest the year before and he didnt even really pay attention to the students so it was cool for lynch to be so kind.

thats wikid cool i wish i had thought to ask him. I didnt talk to him much after because the cd i had him sign got him a litlle upset aparently don put songs on there that were written by lynchs original band exciter and wrote written by dokken. So lynch is a little mad about that cd being out. He was really cool about it though he didnt get mad at me he just gave me the story.

Yeah he does care for Don too much, he made a funny comment. Someone asked if Dokken would ever do a reunion tour. He said "you know the only reason bands do that is because there is a need for it(money) and there really isnt a need for it." he then said " Im doing alright, Jeff and Mick are doing good and I guess Don is doing ok with his Dokken cover band"...ouch.