Jump to content

How Do You Call This Part In English?

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to find the correct english name for this part as i'm looking for a spare part to build my own guitar. This comes from a Hohner ST Victory from '84 and i customized the electronics and added a second pickup. Sadly enough i lost of these and i'm trying to find a spare part. Only the proper name is needed for me to start an internet search :D Any help would be kindly appreciated!



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...