Drum Sander Near Northern Ct?

fyb

Hey all! I've been wanting to do up some body blanks with some nice striped mahogany I've got, but I just know that with that grain my planer will tear out like crazy :D I was wondering if anyone in the northern CT or Western MA area had access to or knew anyone with a drum sander who'd be willing to sand a few bodies after I get them jointed and glued up. Any help would be really appreciated! Thanks! :D

Hey all! I've been wanting to do up some body blanks with some nice striped mahogany I've got, but I just know that with that grain my planer will tear out like crazy :D I was wondering if anyone in the northern CT or Western MA area had access to or knew anyone with a drum sander who'd be willing to sand a few bodies after I get them jointed and glued up. Any help would be really appreciated! Thanks! :D

I'd also need some walnut sanded for drop tops and of course I don't expect this all to be done for free. B)

Just wanted one quick bump. Anyone have any info?