Fs: Digitech Whammy Iv

pdizzle

Ok, for sale I have this 4 month old Digitech Whammy IV and the power supply I bought with it. I bought it towards the end of June, but since then discovered that it is not a pedal I need and do not use that much, so I have decided to sell it.

$150 + Shipping

It has it's fair share of nicks, but they do not affect the sound of this pedal at all, it sounds perfect. You can in fact get some crazy sounds out of this pedal, which makes it really fun. But again the reason, I do not want it anymore is because it is not true bypass and I just don't use this pedal that much

50592087xs5.jpg

80454879sv2.jpg

68028378lx8.jpg

25179117st9.jpg

I am located in Fort Worth, Texas. The only trade I would consider would be for a Boss DD-3 plus cash.

Thank You,

Patrick

Edited by pdizzle

Ok, for sale I have this 4 month old Digitech Whammy IV and the power supply I bought with it. I bought it towards the end of June, but since then discovered that it is not a pedal I need, so I have decided to sell it.

$150 + Shipping

It has it's fair share of nicks, but they do not affect the sound of this pedal at all, it sounds perfect. You can in fact get some crazy sounds out of this pedal, which makes it really fun. But again the reason, I do not want it anymore is because it is not true bypass and I just don't use this pedal that much

I am located in Fort Worth, Texas. The only trade I would consider would be for a Boss DD-3 plus cash.

Thank You,

Patrick

There is a mod to install true by pass by changing the switch from a single pole to double pole switch. It's out on the net somewhere. It my be adaptable to your petal. I remember running across it some time back.