I last posted here about 2 years ago when I had a driving accident and damaged my arm, anyway since then, I finished my explorer build and sold it for a small profit, in the intermediate years I went on a number of furniture courses and have moved house and built a new workshop. I had a recent project (Arts and Crafts Table) Featured in a british woodworking mag, and now I come full circle again and re-kindle my interest in guitar making.

Table Project: http://lumberjocks.com/projects/3039

The last project that I was doing was a 'wafercaster' from English Yew and Curly Maple, well I've dusted off the body that I worked on and have purchased a pre-made neck (Ibanez JEM style with Vine inlay) and will be getting this sucker finished in the new year.

Hopefully, I can regularly post some more of my projects here in the new year. I also have a Walnut Explorer project which has a complete body, and I'll be making the neck for this one. I'll be adding some pics as soon as I get my photo hosting sorted.