yea got a dig camera and 2 projects woo hoo

well for christmas i got a digital camera and 2 project guitars just itching to have pictures taken, as i progress into these projects ill be able to share thier transformations with you guys and gals, btw wonder if there are any gals who frequent/tinker with guitars on this site. Where are u, I would like to take ya out for a drink hehehe :D ok wishful thinking, hey someone who plays guitar and to go drinking with is great, but a female too, wow what a deal B) ok back to the other, yea, im super excited, i already started sanding down the mako, its plywood of course but I kinda like the zebra look of the different plys on the body edges, i just might go with the clear look, the top ply is a nice maple or alder veneer i think, its a nice grained piece, as soon as I learn how to use my new camera and share pictures I'll let you look and see what you think, possibly this would be a good candidate for a burst, oh well, ive bored ya enough, thanks again

jeremy