Bridge

huh, from what i heard, the $50 ones on ebay are supposed to melt the second you plug in your amp and when you raise the pitch, all your strings break at once. haha, not really, but I guess you just got lucky.

huh, from what i heard, the $50 ones on ebay are supposed to melt the second you plug in your amp and when you raise the pitch, all your strings break at once. haha, not really, but I guess you just got lucky.

Lol! Yeah, that's what happened!

No, actually it was the DiMarzio Evo 2 I installed in the bridge position that did the melting! Face melting, that is! :D

And as for raising the bar, well, I can easily pull up a major 3rd in most positions. Seriously.

Yeah, all I'm saying is that these copies have a place - that place won't be in any great instruments, but the one I have is no worse than the standard "Licenced under Floyd Rose patents" bridges you get on plenty of production models. And mine's recessed to float, which is a major plus as far as I'm concerned - but then I'm a HUGE Vai fan!! Doop 'n' scoop baby, doop 'n' scoop!!! Woooo! :D

DJ