Narrow Bridge Options?

All,

My daughter wants a "Pink Sparkle" guitar. I have the pink and the sparkle figured out "thanks!" to help from members here, but after drawing up a great design, I realized the a normal sized bridge puts the strings pretty far apart for little hands. My scale is 19" and I can always cut a blank nut to and width.

Has anyone seen a narrower fender style bridge? Failing that, how about the adjustment bars that are narrower, I could drill and shape some angle with the right width.

Non-Trem. Baisc adjustable.

Anyone got suggestions for me?

Thanks!

-John

All,

My daughter wants a "Pink Sparkle" guitar. I have the pink and the sparkle figured out "thanks!" to help from members here, but after drawing up a great design, I realized the a normal sized bridge puts the strings pretty far apart for little hands. My scale is 19" and I can always cut a blank nut to and width.

Has anyone seen a narrower fender style bridge? Failing that, how about the adjustment bars that are narrower, I could drill and shape some angle with the right width.

Non-Trem. Baisc adjustable.

Anyone got suggestions for me?

Thanks!

-John

In looking at other smaller guitars, it looks like they use standard sized bridges. Fender appears to do so. Wouldn't making the nut and bridge narrower allow the child to access more strings? I drew it out with a full width bridge, and it looks pretty wide.

Of course, if it were standard width, I could play it as a travel guitar. However hot pink with sparkles don't match my eyes very well.

-John