Custom Decals

Mickguard

I bought a couple of sheets of waterslide decal paper --this is for use with ALPS/copiers/laser printers, not the inkjet type (which look really blurry to me).

Thing is, I'll be printing a couple of the logos I'll need, but they won't use up the whole sheet of paper. And I hate to waste the rest of it. I'll only be printing one sheet for right now.

I'm willing to take offers for the rest of the page -- I'll definitely want you to pay postage (from France), and modest fee to offset my own costs and troubles. By modest I mean no more than a buck/euro or so. Less if there's more of you.

I can do color, but no metallic inks. The size will depend on how many people are interested, but figure nothing larger than standard Fender/Gibson, so everyone will have a chance.

You supply the design, of course. And I won't print any trademarked logos, only your own designs (which can be distortions of the trademarked stuff.

PM me if you're interested.