Wiring A Killswitch?

Wigglez

Next time i am playing with the soldering iron I may try a few variations...I might even find more of a use for the gadget. One of the problems with my present version on the tele is that when the signal is shorted, it also kills the signal to the sustainer circuit meaning it looses drive...better would be if the guitar could sustain regardless of the kill so there would always be sound coming out...you could get a very cool sequencer kind of sound in this case as the strings fade between fundamental and harmonic mode! As the guitar sustains with the volume control off, I suspect this may well be a solution...any thoughts?

i'm just guessin', but it sounds (or not? hehehe) like the killswitch isn't wired at the output, but at the controls/pickups/etc. try to connect 2 wires from the jack (ground & hot). since it's the last part of the chain (on your guitar, of course), it will do the trick, or at least, it should do it. check your wiring, i think your killing the signal before it goes to the sustainer circuit.