Blueteleful Telecaster Project

psw

Hi PSW!

I've read about you on the internet and all over other threads about sustainers and I love your work! I am about to start a project in adding a sustainer to my Les Paul Jr. It currently has a P-90 bridge pickup only and I am going to swag it out with a humbucker. I am not very experienced with circuitry - however I have been reading a variety of different schematics and my father understands them. I know that you have referred people over to the sustainer thread for requests such as mine, but I have read about the first hundred pages and am overwhelmed with the knowledge from there. I plan on building a fetzer/ruby circuit board, but I have been seeing people have issues in getting the two thinnest strings on their guitars to sustain or play harmonic sustained notes using the fetzer/ruby. I was wondering if you have a schematic of the circuit board you used for this beautiful tele guitar. Any help or input would be greatly appreciated! Another thing I was wondering about was how the harmonic effect is added into the circuitry. How? I know the DPDT switch turns it on off and how that is wired into it but is there any resistor/capacitor that controls it? Thanks a lot! I have attached the schematic I am planning to use for my build. Do you have any tweaks I should make on this schematic?

Thanks so much!

Richard

fetzer-ruby.png?w=497

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic