Jump to content

Fumes - Drying Guitar In Home.


Dylanwad
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just like any other spray product usually if you can smell it = no good. They all give off plenty of toxic, explosive fumes and using inside without PLENTY of ventilation is never a good idea. The fact that they may be acryllic is of little consequence as it could be "acryllic lacquer". They all use drying agents and thinners which are toxic. If you could open all your windows and use an explosion-proof fan, you'd be in good shape. I've done it several times with a respirator.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...