Brush On Lacquer

Anyone have any experience with it? I'm thinking of using it to finish my acoustic

yes, ive used behlen's brushing lacquer, like anything wlse like it get it on quick, dont brush it more than is 100% necessary and you can get a pretty good finish off it once its flatted and polished.

thats the only one ive used though, I found that rustins plastic coat was much much better and ive not used it since.

Check out the waterbased laquer post below. I explain my process for making regular laquer brushable.

In your opinion do you think I'd be better off doing that or spraying it. Spraying it requires me to buy a spray gun and a water catch thing for my compressor but it's a big one and should run a gun. I know the stewmac one would work. I have this idea that spraying is really hard and I'll mes it up. Anyone's help would be appreciated. It would have to be waterbase if I'm spraying.

Check out the waterbased laquer post below. I explain my process for making regular laquer brushable.

In your opinion do you think I'd be better off doing that or spraying it. Spraying it requires me to buy a spray gun and a water catch thing for my compressor but it's a big one and should run a gun. I know the stewmac one would work. I have this idea that spraying is really hard and I'll mes it up. Anyone's help would be appreciated. It would have to be waterbase if I'm spraying.

If I had a place to spray in my condo, There's NO way I'd be using a brush.