Fretboard Radiusing Bits

SJE-Guitars

Right then people after the initial successful trial bit (see thread here: http://projectguitar.ibforums.com/index.php?showtopic=39817) I am now going to take orders for these bits to keep it simple for the shop I want to try and order in batches. This is for two reasons:

1) They can produce the same size bit orders in one hit with having to setup the equipment everytime for different radius.

2) The knock on of this is the bit will be far more accurate.

So I initially I will offer the 3 most commonly used sizes:

10", 12", 16"

If you are interested please drop me a PM rather than replying on this thread as it'll help me keep this in order. Use this thread for queries etc.

The cost of the bits is $49 per bit plus P&P. The P&P will be depending on where you are in world and how many you order! An example - 1 bit to the US costs $7.50 P&P which is probably much the same as to the UK, Europe & Oz but I need to double check on that. Ordering 2 or 3 bits will also be cheaper to ship.

Initially once I have 10 orders for any size I will place the order and you will be kept informed on progress.

Payment is to be made via Paypal - I'll provide that via PM at the point of order - payment will need to be made at the point I order the bits which I will give you a day or so notice at that point.

Cheers all!

:D

Edit: Forgot to say if there is enough interest in any other radius size (7.5" or 14" for example) then I'll add them to the list!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok folks for anyone interested in bits - I am now intending to take orders as people want for whatever sizes they require.

I have now confirmed shipping costs and they are:

One bit - $7 - anywhere

Two bits - $10 - anywhere

Three bits - $15 - anywhere

These are standard airmail shipping which take around 1 week.

If you want the quicker and insured EMS then the costs are more dependant on which country you are in:

Example

One bit - US - $25 UK & N.Europe - $27

Two bits - US - $28 UK & N.Europe - $30

Three bits - US - $30 UK & N.Europe - $32

So you pays the money you take the choice! :D