I Want To Buy Your Private Stock Swamp Ash, Will Pay Top Dollar

awesomejohn

Hello...

Vert simply I need to find some very light weight beautifully figured swamp ash to make a few new guitars for myself.. I am starting to feel the weight of my present guitar "getting to me" and wearing down my shoulder.. I gig very often its my livelyhood so I want to be able to play everynight without shoulder strain..

I know you wonderful folks got some stash qood here and there... now heres a chance to help out a fellow musician and turn your old stash into cash...

I PLAY STRAT LIKE guitars so thats the size body blank I need maybe an inch bigger so I can give the guitar some girth. ( I am a big guy and need to player larger guitars I and look stupid with small bowtie sized guitars) :D

please do a search under Awesome John on youtube etc to see your fellow player in action. I tried all the tone woods and for my personal style of playing Swamp ash seems to work for me...

Didg

Dig up that old block of wood you have in your closet "the one with my name on it B)" give me a gentlemans price and I will bring it to life and put it to good use feeding 6 families thats how many people eat on our bands work force...

I will pay top dollar no problem... just dont rip out my lungs B):D

warmest regards

Awesome John

you cxan also email me at awesomejohn7@yahoo.com